Finance Officer / Assistant to Chief Financial Officer
Commercial General Insurance Ltd, a well-established company operating in the general insurance sector, wishes to recruit a Finance Officer / Assistant to Chief Financial Officer to join an existing team of colleagues under the direct supervision of the CFO.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist CFO with duties related to the month-end close, year-end close of financial information and operations
- Prepare regulatory, statistical and management reports as requested
- Work closely with the CFO on special projects
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Assist CFO with Corporate Finance, Investments, Taxation and Payroll issues
- Provide administrative support to the CFO and the departments that come under the supervision of the CFO
- Perform other relevant duties as may be assigned by the CFO
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Accounting/Business Administration/ Finance degree and/or fully/partial accounting professional qualification
- Experience in the insurance sector will be considered a strong advantage
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Attention to detail with commitment to high quality, accuracy and deadlines
- High level of commitment, energy and drive
- Very good verbal and written communication skills, including report writing skills in both Greek and English
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office 365 applications and more specifically expert on Excel
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Kindly note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.